My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feeling Out of the Loop!

So I need to get myself on a blogging schedule!  I really should be heading to school about now, but I got hooked on my RSS feed and am having a hard time pulling myself away!  I WANT to get to school...I have the best kiddos ever...but I also feel like I'm missing out on some amazing shares and I'm feeling out of the loop with my fellow bloggers!  I need a plan...which I'll think about at random moments throughout the day! :)

After completing our AIMS testing this week and just getting to know my firsties a bit better, I have some AWESOME readers already...which really excites me!  I love exposing little ones to great literature!  If you know of any of the newest, coolest literature, please share!

I have a few allergies in my classroom this year...whey and milk.  I've been combing through the snack and treat aisles looking for edibles that we can use to build patterns, graph, etc. but if you have a list stashed away and feel like sharing, I'd love to take a peek at it!

Sorry this post is so random.  I made it through the RSS feed for A Teeny Tiny Teacher who has been sharing tons of ideas and thoughts on recess, homework, and independent study projects as well as recaps on her favorite television shows which crack me up!

Okay...I MUST get moving!  More to share soon...I promise! :)
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment