My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Start Filling Up Your TPT Carts!

Hello Friends!
I'm sure you've heard about the big Teachers Pay Teachers sale on February 27 and 28!  All you have to do is enter the code, TPT3 when you checkout and you'll get 28% off!  I just emptied my cart the other day because I needed a few things right away, but my wish list is always growing, so I'll be purchasing some things I've had my eye on for the spring and end of the year!

Thanks to Meredith Anderson for the sale button!

My little shop will be on sale too, so if you haven't stopped by, go and take a peek!  I don't have a ton in there, but thanks to our snow days the past few months, it has grown a bit!  Here's a link to my shop:

My TPT Shop

Have fun shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment