My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thanks and Teachers Taking Care of Teachers


First of all...THANK YOU for all of the kind thoughts and wishes this past Saturday! My Administration and Supervision Test is over and is now in the hands of the Praxis Gods...it was tough though! Lots of analyzing and applying (as it should be)...there were a few that were real stumpers but overall...I'm thinking that I just may have done a decent enough job. Lord, I hope I didn't just jinx myself! :) I'll find out the results in 4-6 weeks.

So instead of grading papers this afternoon, I took a bike ride in the mid-60 degree sunny weather, played in the park with my nieces and made it through my blog feed...all 179 posts. (Overwhelming...but so much fun!)

Did you happen to see Kreative in Kinder's post about "Teachers Taking Care of Teachers"? Crystal is organizing a way for all of us to help out the teachers who lost everything due to those tornados. Head on over to Kreative in Kinder to get all of the details. I just ordered several books from Scholastic and know that I have things in my room that I can send along.
3 weeks until my 100 follower give-away! :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment