My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Baby Echo Gets a Home


Hello Friends!

If you've been following me, you know that I'll be starting Fundations with my kiddos this year.  There's a small owl finger puppet that I'm supposed to use during the lessons.  When we went to observe Fundations in an area district last spring, some of the teachers attached the owl to a stick and would use it that way.  A plain old stick wasn't going to work for me so I jazzed it up a bit.  
Here's what I came up with...


Off to fill my cart with some Back to School goodies at the big Teachers Pay Teachers sale!

Have a great day!



1 comment: