The Linky Party part is to list your "Top 10 Reasons You Know It's Back to School Time" so I thought I'd join!
Jenn's Top Ten Reasons She Knows It's Back to School Time!10. My outdoor plants are starting to die because either I'm rushing out the door early or I get home late from school and it's too dark or I'm too tired to water them. (It always starts to happen around the first week of August.) Poor things.
9. I'm blog stalking at all times to find the newest and coolest ideas for back to school.
8. I comb through the Sunday advertisements and look for sales on back to school supplies.
7. I wander through the back to school aisles looking for those last minute supplies...and I kind of eavesdrop on conversations between parents and their children about what supplies they are choosing. :)
6. My sleep schedule gets all out of whack! I usually am tired when I get home so I head right to bed, but then I'm awake and working on things after about 4 hours. I call it my nap schedule...except somehow I miss my afternoon naps...so maybe I survive on an average of 4 hours of sleep each night.
5. I'm due for one or two mild meltdowns before the start of the year...mostly due to the stress of getting everything done in time!
4. I travel with my Mac, rubber cement, construction paper, catalogs, and my cutting board in my car so I can pull it out at any time, especially family dinners and work on anything I need to do.
3. I start delegating more to my family-crate seats, cutting my laminating...the tree!
2. I have new accessories! Laminating paper on my legs, staples and sticky tack stuck on the bottom of my shoes, and that lovely glistening look to my skin...don't get excited...it's not a new makeup...try sweat! YUCK! (I can't believe I just typed that!) My classroom is so stinking hot!
1. I'm truly excited about meeting my new kiddos and their families! It's going to be a great year!