My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Merry Christmas Vera!

So I almost forgot about giving away my little basket of treats (even thought it's been staring at me all week!  Vera, of Bedford, Love, and Teaching won this fun little basket of goodies!

Are you familiar with her?  If not, you really need to take a peek!
Click here to visit her site!
She's embarking on lots of new things this summer...big move from Texas to Massachusettes and a new job too!  I really like reading about her adventures and can't wait to hear about her new school!  

So...Vera!  Please e-mail me your new address so I can get your basket of sweets in the mail to you just in time for you to set up your new classroom!

As for school, I was finally able to get in and do a little organizing this week.  So much more to do of course...but at least I have a small start!  :)  Pictures coming soon!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thanks Jenn! What a perfect gift to receive upon my arrival to my new home! We leave on Tuesday! SOOOOO many emotions. Emailing you now!
    And thanks for the shout out!

    Vera
    aBLTadventure@gmail.com
    A BLT adventure

    ReplyDelete