My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Teacher's Wisdom Linky

I'm joining Deb and her "A Teacher's Wisdom" Linky Party!

If you haven't checked out her blog you really need to take a peek!  Lots of fun stuff!
Click here for her blog!
Click here for her linky party!
We're supposed to share our wit and wisdom from all of the years we've been a teacher.  Of course there's a zillion bits of advice but I chose my top three...advice passed down to me from veteran teachers who have recently retired.
Here they are:



My order from MPM arrived yesterday!  Brand new borders!


I don't really have a theme...well maybe I do...Our school colors are red, black, and white and our mascot is a pirate.  My color scheme matches our school colors and I have a few Piratey things but I don't theme everything around pirates...just enough to instill some school pride in my kiddos!








Guess who's coming to Cedar Point tonight??
I know....I hear you singing!  We're taking my nieces to their first "concert" tonight...even though I only know one of her songs!  We've been talking about it for weeks and they are super excited!

Okay...enough for today!  I'm going to try to sneak into my classroom today to check things out...I'm envisioning all of my stuff in the hall and my floors drying with a super sheen shine!

Hope you have a great weekend...don't melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment