My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Free Shoes!!!

I thought that might get your attention!  :)

Mrs. Tabb from Just Another Day in First Grade created this amazing unit about shoes to use during the first few weeks of school.  Her blog tells it all but she was attending a Project Based Learning conference and got inspired!  She apparently was talking to a group of teachers and they were talking about how excited our little friends are when they come to school in their brand new back to school shoes and so she got to work creating a unit on shoes!
Go and visit her blog at Just Another Day in First Grade and she'll give you the details!
I think I'm in the mood to do a little shoe shopping myself!  :)
Thanks to Mrs. Tabb for sharing her talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment