My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pinterest

Seriously...this site is amazing!  I'm totally addicted and am pinning things all of the time....I think I need to start using it as a little reward for myself...like...first, finish video critique for class, then pinterest; first finish journal abstract for class, then pinterest; first go for a walk, then pinterest!  I'm a visual learner so this site is right up my alley and I've found the most amazing things for my classroom, my home and my life!
It took about a week for me to receive my invitation but when I invited my friends, it was super quick for them to get their invitations and they seem to be hooked too!  If you'd like an invitation, just leave me a comment or send an email with your email address and I'll invite you!

No comments:

Post a Comment