My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another TLC Art Project


We completed Kaye Espinoza's "Animals in Winter" book this week!
I just love her projects! Takes time to precut everything but they always turn out so cute! And it's so easy to find and read a non-fiction story to complement each page. Here's a few of my friends with a page from her book.
I know I've said it before...you should totally check out Kaye Espinoza @ TLC Lessons! Tons of fun things for your cuties to make!

7 comments:

  1. Those are AMAZING. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. I am a new follower.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love TLC?? Learning and fun!! These look great! Parents will love getting these precious books!


    Laura
    llmartin305@gmail.com
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books are beautiful.
    Cute blog, too:) I'm a new follower.

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those books are such a cute idea! I'm your newest follower, i'd love for you to come check out my new blog :)

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are precious!

    Thanks so much for sharing.

    Lyndsey
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete