My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jen Wagner's Online Projects


Hi Friends!
I wanted to introduce you to Jen Wagner of "Projects by Jen". She hosts several online projects throughout the year that involve lots of different topics! Each project I've joined has been a lot of fun for the kids. Click on the picture below to visit her website.
You can find a complete list of projects she has created by clicking on the Projects tab of of her website. I just registered for Jen's St. Patrick's Day Project! We'll be using a box of Lucky Charms to sort and graph the shapes in our box and we'll then submit our data to Jen's Google Doc and be able to compare our data with classrooms all over the world. If I choose to, I can even collaborate with a teacher and connect our classrooms via Skype. Cool!

Projects By Jen is the easiest way to bring a little technology on a global level into your classroom. We've loved participating in her OREO Project, Pumpkin Seed Project and Christmas Card Exchange this year and are looking forward to her St. Patrick's Day Project. Her Guess the Wordle "game" is fun too...but pretty tough for my little friends.

Head on over and check her out if you're looking for a little fun!

Oh...and don't forget to enter my first give-away! I'll post the winner on Valentine's Day...so you have through tomorrow evening to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment