My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Look at Me! Look at Me!

Check out my new blog!!!
I had conferences tonight and I'm battling a cold so I'm exhausted but I came home to the most wonderful surprise!!
What do you think?

I can't stop looking at it! I have to totally give props to Lauren over at The First Grade Diaries!
She was super kind and helpful and patient! The whole package if you ask me! :) I emailed her at the beginning of the week and we spent an evening emailing back and forth a bit and ta-da! Here I am! With a fresh new look...one that I haven't seen anywhere else! With a real live actual blog button!!! My very own button!! So thrilled with everything!

Thanks a bunch Lauren! You're amazing! I've told you before...I'm so jealous of your talent! :)

That's all for now! My nighttime cold medicine is kicking in so I better hop off of here before I get a little too loopy!
Happy Friday...almost!

15 comments:

  1. I love the new look! I agree with everything you said about Lauren! She just redid my blog, and I love!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!
      Your blog is cute too! I just became your newest follower!

      Delete
  2. Love it!!
    Jennifer
    First grade blue skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer!
      Now I feel like an "official" blogger! :)
      Jenn

      Delete
  3. Awww you are SOOO welcome, Jenn!!!! I was really excited to make this blog and you helped make it sooo easy with the Pirate clip art! :)

    And thanks Laura!!!! :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still loving it! I'm like, "Is this really my blog?" :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. T! Your blog is cool too! I was laughing out loud at your 10 Animals in the Bathtub post! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the new look! Lauren did an amazing job! She's very talented indeed.
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheree!
      I love following your posts! I've already filed several of your 100th Day of School activities for next year! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the new look! Cute! Cute! Cute!
    One of the these day ~ I'm going to have a new look!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      You should talk to my new friend Lauren @ The First Grade Diaries! :) Also...sorry to hear about your foot! Hope you'll be on the mend soon!

      Delete
  7. Great new look!! The pirates are super cute! I'm your newest fan, and I'd love for you to visit my little blog. :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen!
      I just became your newest follower! You've got some cute stuff over there! I'm also going to share your blog with some of my second grade teacher friends at school! :)

      Delete