My First "Back to School" Purchases for My New First Graders!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share some of the amazing things my class and school does to make learning fun! I have been teaching for 15 years already! I started teaching 3rd grade in a Parochial School, then I was hired to teach 1st grade for three years, was moved to 5th grade for 2 years, and then came back to 1st grade in the district where I attended school. I love that I'm able to give back the the school district that guided me to become the teacher I am today! I have a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, certified 1-8; a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction; and my Administrator License Pre-K-12.

Blogs I Love!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Random

Just some quick random thoughts...

So I'm not "feeling" our bulletin board in the hall right now. I have those cute groundhog burrows from Cara Carroll hanging up and I was thinking all day about adding a little more fun out there before our conferences tomorrow night. Yep...tomorrow night! I'm feeling a little tapped out on the creative side lately. Usually an idea pops into my head before now...but it's just not happening. (I'm blaming it on the lack of snowdays.) So as I'm catching up on everyone's posts tonight, I came across Abby's Moustache activity! I just need a little extra something...and I believe we can make this happen in a short amount of time tomorrow! :) Thanks Abby!

And...everyone is posting about all of these steals they're finding at the Dollar Stores across the country so I was super excited to leave school early yesterday and head to our local stores to find the same fun everyone else seems to be finding. Would you believe I couldn't find one cute thing? Nothing...Nada! So frustrating!

On a happier note, something new is brewing over here at A Pirate's Life for Us! I can't wait to share it with you!

Happy Hump Day!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment